Thank you for your interest in and joining APALM!
It is my pleasure to serve you as president and as a resource for your interest in Legal Medicine.
The highlights of my PA career include the following:
- Clinically active PA for 26 years in emergency medicine, family practice and urgent care
- PA program faculty for 12 years including the positions of Clinical Director and Program Director
- Operating my own family practice and urgent care clinic for the medically under-insured
- Establishing a successful company providing PA and NP expert witnesses in all medical specialties nationwide
- Providing standard of care opinions in deposition and in court on hundreds of occasions over the past ten years
- Professional leadership positions in Wisconsin and the AAPA for twenty years including twice State Chapter President
Our APALM board leadership is filled with talented and experienced PAs and some PA-JDs familiar with the standards of care expected of PAs. Your membership in APALM will give you access to all of our collective knowledge which we are happy to share.
Please join us by becoming a member. CLICK HERE